How To Get Started
For many people, real estate is the easiest to understand investment because it is simple, straight-forward and involves a fair exchange between a property owner (the landlord) and the property user (the renter). As long as the hot water keeps flowing and the rent arrives on time, everyone benefits. Investing in real estate is much […]
For many people, real estate is the easiest to understand investment because it is simple, straight-forward and involves a fair exchange between a property owner (the landlord) and the property user (the renter). As long as the hot water keeps flowing and the rent arrives on time, everyone benefits. Investing in real estate is much more complex than this, however, because there are several different types of real estate investments including residential, commercial, and industrial.
If you're thinking of becoming an investor in real estate, you've come to the right place.
Homeowners Are Real Estate Investors
A home equity loan in Toronto will get you started if you want to make money investing in real estate.
If you currently don’t own your home, that’s the best place to start. Many people never buy a home because they think they need perfect credit or a big down payment. Talk to a mortgage agent in Toronto. You may be surprised that you can buy a home with a low down payment.
In reality, a homeowner becomes a real estate investor. Whether they want to stay in their home for life or just a few years, their home should make them money. Many families have only one home, but they continue to get a second mortgage in Toronto. Some of these families made money from their homes by taking out the equity to pay bills. Other families purchased a more expensive home than their first one. For instance, a family bought a home for $105,000, sold it for $230,000, and then bought another home for $300,000. Next year, it gained more value than the first home. You can start to build your real estate wealth by just owning one home.
However, you don’t have to pay for all this equity on your own. If you split your mortgage payments with other people, your tenants will help you make the payments. This can actually buy the property for you over time!
How to Begin Real Estate Investing
Most investors begin with a home to live in and then set some money aside for a down payment for their first property investment. Contact Faizal Garasia, a top-rated mortgage broker in Toronto, to know some ways on how to skip years of saving, which most people have a hard time achieving.
1. Refinance. If your home has increased its value, refinance it, and use the equity for a down payment on an investment house. You must have enough monthly income to pay any negative between the rental income and the new mortgage payment. Some homeowners have been able to acquire more than one investment house from one refinance transaction. We can help you get the best home mortgage to refinance rates.
2. Move. Another way to get your first investment is to buy a new home and rent out your first home. If you have great credit, you don’t need to put a down payment into a new home.
3. Sell and Move. You can sell your home and buy two houses. Use your equity to put a more down payment on the investment house.
4. Buy a vacation or second home. Our cabin's market price tripled in value in three years. We refinanced the cabin to purchase more houses and also kept funds to pay for the second mortgage in Canada, twice. We enjoy the cabin while we earn from it!
Make an action plan and start making money investing in real estate. Get in touch with the best mortgage agent in Toronto. I, Faaizal Garasia, will gladly help you start your investment.
3 Options For Your Favorable Rate
- Fixed Prime Interest Rate
- Variable Interest Rate
- Hybrid Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
Guides and tips from my extensive field knowledge could potentially access you to different varieties of products and services. As well as represent you on numerous, financial institutions, banks, and prime lenders. Feel free to mix and match that best works on your plan.
Easy Application and Instant Approval
Being ready for complete documents and information could make the process easier and faster when compiled. Your mortgage could be done immediately within an hour and produce results that could instantly qualify you for approval.
Here are some mortgage documents needed to give you an idea:
- Income Confirmation.
- Government-issued ID’s
- Downpayment confirmation
- Information related to what you own
- Information related to what you owe
- Business Documents (if self-employed)
Get Your FREE Quotation Today!
Getting a step ahead of anything in life makes a significant impact especially on your mortgage application. In the end, taking the time to make the efforts and getting ready with your finances and documents for a pre-approval could drastically save you thousands from high-interest rates.
Using my mortgage calculator, you’ll receive a quotation via email indicating all the values you might need to know in proportion to your assets and liabilities for FREE.
Virtually Connect With Me
With my access to modern technologies, connecting with me and my affiliate lenders had become easier and more convenient. You can always have a phone conversation for the time that works for you.
Call/Text: (416) 825-0142 or PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Whatever your financial needs may be, I have them stored for you. With the help of Dominion Lending Centre's tools and resources, I can offer you:
- FREE personalized expert advice and consultations regarding your financial health.
- Together, we will explore all options with ONE Application and ONE Credit Check.
- To represent and negotiate on your behalf with more than 90 of my affiliated lenders.
- Get the best deals available with the lowest rate, lowest payment, and save thousands from interest.
Contact me today and get funded within 10 days!
My goal is to make you feel confident about your financial and mortgage decisions. Being the best professional mortgage specialist that works for you, I will gladly help you find the best mortgage offer that best suits your preference!
Faizal Garasia, CSC, CPH, FP1, LLQP, PFSA, RP
Mortgage Agent, Commercial Mortgage Agent, Leasing Agent
137 Harmony Road North
L1G 6L2, Canada
Request a Call Back
Let us call you back when it's convenient for you!
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.